Pages

Thursday 15 February 2018

All about me

Kia ora my name is Tahliyah and I am 8 years old.  My school is pt england  and I am a year 5.  I am learning to study and work hard to achieve what I want  to be when I  grow up.                     

My favorite thing is family time and I also like to read  like my Sister I like to play sports and my favourite  sports is netball and Touch.  my culture is cook island and Maori Tahitian. The oldest  in my  family is jhorme Iti  aramanielle  Terry than me kiah then my little Brother . my little Brother just started yesterday at school

My favorite color is blue black and Purple and my Favourite thing to do is go out to the beach 
because  the sand is nice and hot and the water nice and cool.  the sand goes through  your feet in between your toes.

Please be free to leave a positive comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment